Ohio Meetings Logo
Kalahari DoubleTree Westlake DoubleTree Beachwood DoubleTree Independence Radisson Cleveland Airport Holiday Inn Strongsville

Browsing: News


OTA Launches New Campaign

The Ohio Travel Association recently launched its new marketing campaign with the slogan “Find It Here.” The 2016 integrated media plan includes television, digital, print and paid social media support to build awareness and drive visits to Ohio. With so many visitors originating from Ohio, and to help build pride among Ohioans, approximately 60 percent of the media buy will be spent in-state while the other 40 percent will be spent out-of-state in Detroit and Pittsburgh.

Television support this spring will feature a 30 second spot that targets adults 25-54. Digital advertising is intended to build awareness and engagement and drive traffic to ohio.org. Advertising may be seen on aol.com, foodnetwork.com, nbcsports.com, travelchannel.com, food52.com, outdoorlife.com and oprah.com. In addition, print ads are running from late spring through September, in publications such as (614) Magazine, Edible (Columbus, Cleveland, Ohio Valley), Cleveland Magazine, Pittsburgh Magazine, Hour Detroit.